Thursday, February 18, 2010

ANTHRO-SITE, BURN SO BRITE LITE

Pig: Guard Duck, this is Maura. She's a girl duck. I'm hoping that having a girl around will help calm you down.

Guard/Army Duck: How do you do, Ma'am?

Maura: QUACK

Guard Duck: Sir.... this is a non-anthropomorphic duck, sir

Pig: A what?

GD: Sir, I'm anthromorphic..that means I've taken on the characteristics of a human being...see how I talk and wear a helmet..this girl's just a duck.

Pig:And does that matter?

SP: I'm afraid it does, pig.

Pig: Stephan Pastis?! Creator of "Pearls before Swine?

S&P: Hi Pig. Yeah, listen...you can't introduce a non-anthro animal into the strip...they have to be able to talk and stuff...it's part of the premise.

Pig: I'm sorry Mr. Pastis, please don't fire me!

S.P.: Pig,Pig,Pig..RELAX buddy...you're the least of my problems. Believe me, I've got characters who..

Rat: Well well well..if it's not Mr. "I guess good art is no longer a requirement for the comics page."

S,P,: I gotta go.

Pig: It's ok, Stephan, you've got a nice personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment