Tuesday, December 29, 2009

TODAY I WALKED ON WATER;

again. WW JVD?-Seems to be some medical term here I don't know............

"I don't care if it rains or freezes
As long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my" used Camry I don't care if it's dark or scary etc. etc. etc.

Really, I am going out on a limb in the lake here;I'm no lady or soggy scimitar but I am going to bet that the vast majority of you have had the same thrill over and over again. The secret of walking on water is to be at the right place at the right time. If you can't be where Jesus was, like poor old Peter, you can avoid his mistake if not his lack of faith by simply walking North in Winter and eventually you will be able to get to Santa's hut at the North pole just by going Over the Rhine, which incidentally is a really great contemporary rock group.

Speaking of incidents, may I suggest having look at one or more of the following:

Headline: Garrison Keillor attacks Unitarians on their own turf: "Let's take back Silent Night!"In Salon magazine no less!

Garrison Keillor's parents, very strict Brethern, small size sect: "Some of his stuff is okay."

picky picky picky.

On line response probably not from a Christian or a Unitarian, "Right! Don't change it, it was bad enough in the first place! -Probably he is shopping in the wrong stores and is getting sick of the whole thing.

Corollary question: The ancient Greek author Aristophanes wrote the great comedy, "The Clouds". I believe that one of the brain -foggiest clouds in question was Socrates. This Komical Kat, Mr. Artist himself didn't help Socrates' case when it came time for the Hemlock...Society. Is Socrates walking on water/clouds right now? How but Aristophanes? How about Dr. Death? I haven't the foggiest notion, haha............. seriously if anyone knows the answer or even wants to speculate please give me a post ."The Truth is out there."

I always wanted to say that..

"She never says that!"

Consumer Warning: While I wish to continue to give you fragments and the freedom for you to connect the dots any way you wish, sometime in 2010 I may have to give you a story which might even have to be done in installments. Most magazines in the past have serialized short stories and books. We now all have that option, and anyone can do it without owning a magazine or looking silly bending on their knees in front of an editor- caveat emptor; and do see the cover of current New Yorker featuring Obama Santa Summit- feel free to skip over the naughty bits, depending on what your limbic system defines as Naughty. I do have a Christmas sweatshirt that says Naughty on the front. I would be happy to loan to anyone if they need it, keeping in mind that it was a Christmas gift from my Unitarian friend and partner in crime/THM, and it seems to fit quite nicely, double entendre intended.

scream of consciousness enough? O---- too much......("I was blind but now) I see." "You say you see. Hence your blindness remains."

No comments:

Post a Comment