Saturday, December 26, 2009

LIFE

(A Dashboard Confessional)

Q.: What is life?
A.: Life is a magazine.
Q: How much?
Assessment: $0.75
conditioned response: That's a lot of money!
Conditional assessment: Well, that's life!!! (Insert emoticon of choice here)(but do not lol or even to yourself. Those who laugh at life are doomed, for revenge is Life's.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chaim!!!!!!!!!!

"New Paragraph"

It may help to think of this "bloating" (Dragon speak means "blog") as:

1 ; a very very very very long Xmas card
2: Like a magazine: Specifically like the college magazine,Carleton Miscellany-but much more miscellaneous.
3: A very efficient filter number from which one can extract as many as 3 thoughts in one sentence. So says Flo.
4: The latest form of stream of consciousness writing: My stream : Your consciousness.
5 colon a book: Specifically a reverse dictionary. I create the word and you tell me what it means! It is also useful as a lead-in document to force the reader to use the Internet even more than you do; to prevent the blowing of minds. Primarily mine, already mined.You can Google all my sources and then tell me what I meant! ( Most Reliable Source: Donovan's flip side of Sunshine Superman: "The Trip: Its central thought: "I really wanna know.") (do I slash we?)
6: A dialogue between magazines, for instance, The New Yorker and the other New York Magazine, First Things. But no name-calling allowed. This should eliminate 90% of the "dialogue." A wonderful way to reduce verbiage/baggage!
7: A perfect mass/mess/AGe, a potpourri that includes not only sweet Flo-wers but also equal amounts of
skunk cabbage and essence of wormwood. Inspirational, yes? Or not..........

Addendum: Pearls Before Swine! Stephen their Creator loves bloggers. His blogger is Goat, PhD. But he only gets a hit once a week: From Rat. I may be the escaped goat i.e. Charlie Brown. He did not get even one Valentine. So Charlie, wherever you are, this blog is 4 u + all ur funee palz. Mary Xmas, Charlie Brown-Mary being the name of the little redhaired girl of course. The Year of the Card. Ha ha. But. The football has es-caped!

God: Forgive me, for I have sinned. Forgive all these careless words; but even worse, I have thwarted many a missal, missing the mark. It would be much better if I would tow the Mark and his little Book,too.......... and if You forgive me, praise You; the rest of these readers will have to,too. Two for one-- and One for all!!!!!! also. Thanks: A lot, you lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: