Saturday, November 27, 2010

"what we have here is an attempt to communicates"

Captions from TNY

"I saw the most fascinating picture of a celebrity getting a cup of coffee today."

"Tonite I'll be performing a monologue about where I like to shop, my hair color, and something my mother did to upset me."

"It's not a word I can put into feelings."

Woman, upset, speaking to husband, "It's like you haven't heard a single thing I've thought!!"

Two upscale moms in the park, with children: "We believe in the concept of public of public education."

Middle-aged woman in class, to guru: "You say life is about suffering, but isn't it also about complaining?" (wull, if one really must edit TNY, I'd say it's compulsory! See previous post about TNY's founder who said the difference b/w TNY and the Luce's empire was, " I believe in malice."

"An anniversary present? For me? Well, thank me very much!"

Moo latte.......

2 comments:

  1. "I didn't say that I said that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear, Senator."

    As for the quote, they are the words underneath one of the late John Kreuttner's inimitable
    cartoons.

    ReplyDelete