Thursday, July 1, 2010

O BY THE WAY

If anyone would like to see pictures of these cartoons or who would welcome relevant photos in general, I would be happy to transmit them by phone to your addresses--but since I don't know what they are, and I don't want to be nosy, if you would like to receive pix, you can give me the desired email etc. address to my phone, which is
wschuler@ vzw.blackberry.net.

If anyone knows any easier way to do this, I would love to know how to post photos on the blog itself, but so far no one seems to know.

I would also like some feedback on the background for the blog. I find that white on black is easier on my eyes and more in line with my personality, but there are thousands of others, so if you would like to see a change, please let me know!!! I always welcome suggestions--as I tell my patients and colleagues alike. And even administration!

Don't skip previous post, also new if not "fresh!"

2 comments:

  1. Bill - I post photos all the time on my blog. On the new post interface, click on the little icon of the framed picture next to the word "link" on the bar above the writing space. (You have to have the picture you want to use already saved on your computer.) click "Browse", find the picture on your hard drive, then click "open" - when you click OK, it uploads and gives you size and placement options. Hope this helps.

    By the way, my blog, if you have not found it, is at http://liturgycatechesisshallkiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had know idea! Times two!! Thanks so much!!! I will try these things when I get back from Green Bay, the world capital of all that is good. I don't have a laptop would ya believe..still hoping the hospital will provide one but it may not be useful outside of work.

    ReplyDelete